Get directions here
Public Transport From CBD
By Bus: Catch bus 234, loop route that can be caught in the city or in Woolloongabba.
The bus 27 , a ferry replacement shuttle that’s still currently running.
Both of these lines stop on Baildon St (https://goo.gl/maps/aM1xPZWKyA94DXjL6), about 300m from the QMC.
By Ferry: Catch a free ferry from Riverside Ferry Terminal to Holman Street Ferry Terminal. Walk 307m to 102 Main St, Kangaroo Point.
Visit www.translink.com.au for more information.
Please be advised that QMC no longer has free onsite parking available for our visitors. This is due to the extensive Story Bridge restoration works that Brisbane City Council are undertaking. Consequently, there will only be street parking available to all guests travelling to the QMC. We encourage all guests to use public transport when visiting the QMC
QMC is only a short ferry ride from Eagle Street Pier if you’re coming from the CBD. A map is provided above for your reference.
However, if you wish to drive, Brisbane City Council metered parking is available on Main Street and surrounding streets. From Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, parking will incur a small cost via meter, while at all other times, parking is free.
The cost of the Street parking is:
- 4hr limit meters are $2.10 per hour
- 9hr limit meters are $2.10 per hour or $11 for the whole day.
Guests will just need to ensure they take note of the information provided on the meters and be cautious of where they park.
The Queensland Multicultural Centre (QMC) provides an environment for visitors, contractors and staff that is inclusive and addresses the needs of all users of our venue.
- Accessibility parking is located on the left hand side of the venue as you head down the driveway, with the main door located just a short distance away for entry.
- Lift access is available to access all three levels of the venue.
- Accessibility toilets are situated on all three levels on the east side of the venue.